Cartoon Bullie

Piolla

PUGAX™
I did this guy last weekend just for fun...

Attachments

• Bullie_Concepts_00000.jpg
    Bullie_Concepts_00000.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 611
  • Bullie_Concepts_00001.jpg
    Bullie_Concepts_00001.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 570
  • Bullie_Concepts_00002.jpg
    Bullie_Concepts_00002.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 602

Piolla

PUGAX™
So I tought he was begging to be modeled...

Attachments

• Bullie_01.jpg
    Bullie_01.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 598
  • Bullie_02.jpg
    Bullie_02.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 519
  • Bullie_03.jpg
    Bullie_03.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 514
  • Bullie_04.jpg
    Bullie_04.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 587
  • Bullie_05.jpg
    Bullie_05.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 615

evenflcw

Code Muppet
Awsome design! Model looks good too. But if it's suppose to be animated I think you'd need to get more detail and shapes into the legs (ie joints) and also have another look at how the legs attach to the body.

Piolla

PUGAX™
Thanks guys!
evenflcw: I tried a simple rig and I was worried about your advices. Luckly the legs are not causing (big) trouble, but the neck needed to gain more geometry because it was deforming a bit strangely. I don't have the file here to show you guys, but I'll try to play with it more on monday. I'll keep posting...

matthewrobson

Really nice character design, and a lovely transition through to final model. Please do post some video tests when you get round to doing them.

Smokie

Nice sketching. I actually like the legs small and straight like that. It reminds me of the old skool cartoons I use to watch. And you dog seems cartoonish so it flows in my opinion.

Hey cresshead...you got some tutorials up on youtube huh? I think I subscribed to you =D You got some good work too

yacko!

It has reminds me of the great character design of the "Family Dog"! Similar qualities, but very unique. And it translates into a 3d model extremely well. Any chance we'll see it animated?

Top Bottom