Blur Dissolve DVE

C

CreatvGnius

As discussed in another thread, having a DVE that does a Blur/Dissolve would be a nice addition to our DVE collection.
And by that "Blur/Dissolve" moniker, Rich means, I believe -- a blur action which, in its default form, takes place laterally -- from center toward both the left and right sides of the screen. This is often seen in commercials and is used for text treatment.

Perhaps there should be added, the ability to control the orientation (read: direction) and speed of said "Blur/Dissolve".

Please feel free to refine my clarifying suggestion, if you have any issues with it, Rich.
-PeterG

SBowie

'the write stuff'
Staff member
Just to mention it, in case you hadn't noticed it Rich:

In the current absence of a live VT effect to do this, I think you could do it the editor's Control Tree, and there's a George script in Aura that does it too.

C

CreatvGnius

What'chu Mean, Steve?

Just to mention it, in case you hadn't noticed it Rich:

In the current absence of a live VT effect to do this, I think you could do it the editor's Control Tree, and there's a George script in Aura that does it too.
OK Steve, I'll bite:
Do you mean, one could simply use Control Tree to horizontally stretch the video (graphic) while at the same time, keyframing a blur along with it -- or do you mean something a tad bit more elaborate?
-PeterG

SBowie

'the write stuff'
Staff member
Nope, no tricks - something along those lines should work just fine ... though not for live production, obviously.

Top Bottom