Bicycle rider who rides endlessly.

LightWaveGuru

Bicycle rider who rides endlessly. usable to load this into any city scenes. only the "master mover" has to be animated to match the desired speed as well as the pedal crank.
the character can optionally stop and start. mixed bones set ik/fk IK for the legs. FK for the arms.

snip LWGuru

Markc

ack ack
Very nice.
Unlike real cyclists on the pavements/sidewalks.......don't get me started.
Recently (especially with distancing), I have had to move off the pavement onto road to let cyclists pass.....:unsure:

Sensei

TrueArt Support
1) This character is too big for this childish bike.. ;)

2) It is not how bicycle derailleurs work.. One full revolution of the wheel is not equal to one "revolution of legs"..

LightWaveGuru

1) This character is too big for this childish bike.. ;)

You are welcome to talk to the producer about this.

"2) It is not how bicycle derailleurs work.. One full revolution of the wheel is not equal to one "revolution of legs".."

realy? "In the accompanying text to the video I wrote the following.

"only the "master mover" has to be animated to match the desired speed as well as the pedal crank."

btw

do you know the gear ratios of racing bikes for mountains? so for you the following.
if you live in the "bergisches land" like me the gear ratio of bikes often looks like this.
front 34/50 gear and rear 12/32. looks almost like that is close to 1:1 or?

So it depends on which gear the bike is in.

therefore again for all who like to generalize! Generalize do only idiots!

and if you don't understand something. how about asking? :)

snip LWGuru

Last edited:

LightWaveGuru

Very nice.
Unlike real cyclists on the pavements/sidewalks.......don't get me started.
Recently (especially with distancing), I have had to move off the pavement onto road to let cyclists pass.....:unsure:

cyclists can be assholes!

LOL :)

snip LWGuru

Top Bottom