Aura VT Animations (ButtBreath)

jackz

It's actually been a while but I did several 30sec spots for Teen Non Smoking campaign. The details of the project are on the first page.

All the original artwork was done by HS Students, I managed to fit each to 30seconds, animated with wiggle frame sorta technique and in the last few with the addition of audio to Aura 2 was able to do some lipsync.

Aura 2 was a big help with the ability to import and sync to audio.

Checkem out and let me know what you think. It was sorta my first real animation project.

http://videokahuna.net/fftfy

JackZ.
VideoKahuna.com

:D

toasterhombre

Cool stuff Jack!!

I'd love to get my hands on some of it to show of TV Paint stuff at SIGGRAPH etc.
Your site doesn't have contact info though. I guess you are still under construction?

jackz

Philip
Thanks for the quick post... it has been awhile. I browsed your BLOG kinda quickly and I would just like to say if you become The Next Rock Star I'll fill in at NewTek just to be sure you don't leave'm in a bind.

"ROCK ON, BLING BLING BLING, GEE TAR"

pnelson

NewTek Managment
LOL!! I don't think there is much of a chance for me to join Tommy Lee's band. :)

It was fun trying out.

jackz

I'm really looking forward to what you guys have cooking for this years NAB. I hope to see you guys there.

Audio Visual

Our church just purchased the VT4 about 3 weeks ago, and even though I have learned to do our television programs, I am having trouble on how to create word motion graphics, and to manipulate photos to give them a blending effect with digital juice backdrops. Steve from Toronto Canada, gave me a hand with scrolling. Is there anyone out there that can assist me further? I am a one man shop, and my Pastor would like this new opening real soon.

danuvi

manuales de aura en español

hola, soy nuevo por estos caminos y me gustaria encontrar los manuales de aura en español
gracias

Top Bottom