Audio Pops & Dropouts in Program Record & Livestream

martycg

Hello

I've seen this question posted before, but I haven't found the answer yet. We're getting 1-3 frames of audio dropout, the video sometimes freezes and sometimes not for those frames. We're using NDI on 4 cameras and 2 cameras are SDI.

If anyone has experience with fixing this, please let me know! Appreciate any advice.

Thanks

TimKolb

Can only echo that we have the issue too. Oddly, Studio Monitor seems to record the issue as well. killing QuickTime mastering and dropping to mp4 mastering seems to eliminate the issue, but...yeah...mastering to mp4. For us, it seemed to show up with our last software updates. We use up to 6 NDI cameras and 1-5 SDI or Spark converted sources as well as MS Teams meeting sources as well.

martycg

Can only echo that we have the issue too. Oddly, Studio Monitor seems to record the issue as well. killing QuickTime mastering and dropping to mp4 mastering seems to eliminate the issue, but...yeah...mastering to mp4. For us, it seemed to show up with our last software updates. We use up to 6 NDI cameras and 1-5 SDI or Spark converted sources as well as MS Teams meeting sources as well.
Hey, just wondering if you've found a solution to the audio dropouts yet? We're still struggling with them.

Top Bottom