Audio by Airsend Talkshow

alonso

Hi friends

I'm trying to send the audio from my tricaster mini to the talkshow

on the talkshow in "input connection" I choose Tricaster 42f9075C ( that's my mini) and have video and audio! but the audio is very clipped

there is something that i'm not setting well?

thanks

Edit: After several hours of testing :D

I see that when i choose Follow 1 or follow 2 have that problem

but if i choose and independent source the audio sound awesome
all of these only happend when i work in a sesion 720p
in 1080i i don't have problems

Last edited:

alonso

Hi Mr SBowie :D

Look

https://youtu.be/ZUNo-tjhwQw

The audio that you hear come from the Talkshow , look that the audio is normal when i choose camera 1 or DDR or net on the Network connection but when i choose follow 1 or 2 audio is bad.
this not happend on a session 1080i

Last edited:

SBowie

'the write stuff'
Staff member
That's helpful, thanks. Your clip doesn't show the TC audio mixer. I had asked about your mixer settings for the outputs you're following. I'd like to assume the settings are within normal limits, but assumptions tend to bite. ;)

p.s., it might be helpful to know which software versions you are running on both units.

alonso

Thanks SBowie

MrTalkshow version: v1.0.8902.40
Tricaster mini Version: 2-4-150121

YEs the sound is between normal range.
Before send an audio, i test it with a microphone i have these problems too.
t11.png

SBowie

'the write stuff'
Staff member
Well, let's see:

You appear to be sending a composition from M/E 4 to PGM, and PGM to Output 1, along with audio from the Sound player only. OK.

But I'm a little puzzled by your Net 1 source. It appears to be the TriCaster UI. Where is that coming from? I rather suspect this may relate to your problem.

alonso

Hi Mr SBowie, I run IVGA in the tricaster itself, in order to take the picture :D .

on the video output no matter what i'm sending, M/4 , cam 1 DDR NET, the audio have the issue when I mark Follow 1 on the Network

the same configuration in a new proyect 1080i is perfect no problem with audio using the same workflow.

SBowie

'the write stuff'
Staff member
Hi Mr SBowie, I run IVGA in the tricaster itself, in order to take the picture :D .
Aah, clever workaround.

on the video output no matter what i'm sending, M/4 , cam 1 DDR NET, the audio have the issue when I mark Follow 1 on the Network
I understand that.

the same configuration in a new proyect 1080i is perfect no problem with audio using the same workflow.
OK, I'm confused again. Are you saying that this problem only occurs in one particular session?

alonso

Yes only with session that are 720p, I create 2 different session and have the same issue. only in 1080i not have any problems.

Top Bottom