attn. shockwave3D LW9 users

Sam_Horton

I posted a shockwave bug over on the LW9 bug tracker thread regarding textured UV maps and how they crash layout when exporting to shockwave3D. Could anyone else confirm this and post a reply at this link:
bug tracker thread for shockwave3D+UV crash

It would be great if the developers looked into this because LW9 is awesome to work with. I'd hate to have to keep using 8.5 just for exporting.

I'm sure their plate is full, but if we can get multiple confirmations it would attract more attention. Who knows, maybe they could breathe some new life into the exporter:)

Here's a link to my newest LW9-shockwave3D game:
3D Battle Ball!

Peace!

Weetos

Back from Monkey Island
Sorry to bother you with this, but the NDA states that it's ok to post artwork done with LW9, but it's not ok to tell you used LW9 :devil:

Sam_Horton

ahh, sorry about that. Technically I started production in 8.5 and that bug keeps me from being able to fully use LW9.

Sorry for the slip up.

Weetos

Back from Monkey Island
no prob, oh btw that game is really great ! Congratulations ! (not only it's fun and addictive, but it's also really well designed :thumbsup: )

Sam_Horton

Thanks man! Im glad you had fun playing it. I've been posting updates to it on a daily basis, so check back every now and then if you like!

Top Bottom