Adam 2.0

starbase1

May the sauce be with you
This one was rendered in Vue, but the moon is an image I rendered in lightwave and used as an imported planet. And the human figure is from Poser, so I expect I'll get boiled alive for that one!

:D :D :D

Nick

Attachments

• adam2.jpg
    adam2.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 889

arsad

Well the moon is very nice and the water texture is also nice. the human figure is
bad, even for a poser. Why doesn't the moon reflect in the water?

starbase1

arsad said:
Why doesn't the moon reflect in the water?

If you look at the angle from the moons lower limb to the horizon and extend down as much again, almost all the reflection is out of shot below the image, and the scraps that are there are not strong due to the soft reflections...

archijam

commuting user
This may be just a nitpick, but in Australia, if a guy stands like that in still water, there's only one thing he's doing.

It also attracts sharks, apparently ..

j.

starbase1

archijam said:
This may be just a nitpick, but in Australia, if a guy stands like that in still water, there's only one thing he's doing.

j.

A good friend of mine, while in an, err, aquatic amorous encounter, had a spectacularly unfortunate encounter with a jellyfish while in the southern hemisphere...

voriax

Dimension the Third
starbase1 said:
And the human figure is from Poser, so I expect I'll get boiled alive for that one!

I'm glad you understand... I'll just go switch on the stove.

JMCarrigan

While boiling is in the offing...

Here's my first forays into Vue. Also mit a Poser Model.

Last edited:

Verlon

I should update my Avatar

j.

Look at where his hands are....if the guy is doing THAT from that position, best not call him a poser model to his face..... :devil:

Top Bottom