A possibly stupid question...

pauland

LW Watcher
Now you've mentioned it, yes just I've noticed it's missing.
I can see it on your post
report.png

SBowie

'the write stuff'
Staff member
It appears fine for me. (I just send @SBowie flowers for his birthday each year and he hooks me up with full forum privileges)

View attachment 150479

I'm partial to roses, but lilies are also nice (no carnations, please). I just modified the settings for jwiede and Shabazzy - maybe it will resolve the issue.

This week was sort of a trial 'back to the office week', in which we were encouraged to drop by and try to find our desks under the dust bunnies; so I confess to having only quickly skimmed this thread. Doubtless there are others with this or similar issues. Just send me a PM if so.

Kryslin

@SBowie Looks like the matter is resolved; I've got both the signature entry on my profile, and the report button back. Thanks!

SBowie

'the write stuff'
Staff member
This issue appears to affect certain accounts based on how prior Harcdore membership was enabled. It's easy to fix; if anyone else has the same problem, just drop me a line (and be patient until I notice it).

prometheus

REBORN
Right before this thread was started, I was about to change my signature, but it´s the same issue for me..I have no option to do that.
I line is just sent to SBowie about that.

Qexit

Looks like my account is on the naughty list too. @SBowie could you please make the necessary adjustments to my account so it works again...pretty please :)

Top Bottom