A possibly stupid question...

Kryslin

@SBowie (and anyone else) : Looking to edit my signature, and am unable to find the 'edit signature' link under my profile. So how do I change my signature, with the link to XenForo's edit signature removed from the account/profile page?

Shloime

Intermediate User
If I click on my name on top of this forum a drop down menu opens. Under "Your account" there's all kinds of links, and one is "signature". Doesn't this work for you?

signature.png

no?

Kryslin

Capture010721.JPG

As you can see, nope, not there.

Using the default theme, if that matters... (And no, theme doesn't matter).

I tagged Mr. Bowie in the first message.

raymondtrace

Founding member
There seems to be a forum user permissions problem dividing those that Steve likes and those that are on the naughty list. Of course, I'm not here to brag. :D

Axis3d

Lightwave User Since 1990
Try clicking on your profile name (top of page), >Preferences > Your Profile (on left of page) > About.

It should say "Signature" in there for you to change.

raymondtrace

Founding member
There were some migration problems discussed here when the new forum was implemented.

Many users (including Kryslin) were held in a "moderated" group during the migration. This is probably the same issue that is preventing modifications to your signature.

Kryslin

While I've tagged Mr. Bowie in the first post, I've also left him a PM alerting him to this thread and problem.

jwiede

Electron wrangler
Anyone else notice the missing "Report" thingey for posts? Or is that still there for most?

Top Bottom