a heartfelt request to bring back ChromaFX and the Overlays DVE folder * * * * *

serket

hey guys - please please please can i have my chromaFX back? pleeeeease - i am seriously going crazy without it :| is there no way?

i'm begging with all my toaster loving heart

hey guys - please please please can i have my chromaFX back? pleeeeease - i am seriously going crazy without it :| is there no way?

i'm begging with all my toaster loving heart
Man, would I *love*to have that capability on this system too! Trails, Old Film, and more, Oh *MY*!
:beerchug:

billmi

Paintball Video Geek
I don't know if it's possible, but it would be great to be able to have a ChromaFX that worked as a LiveSet, so that you could apply it to a single input, the way you do with utility LiveSets.

Paul Lara

It's ALL about the light
"ChromaFX - The Revenge"

...I really don't know how i am going to live without ChromaFX from a performance art perspective, the custom color cycling possible with ChromaFX was a critical element in the way we were using the Toaster and it is a huge gap to find it missing - we also used TimeStretch and Emboss very frequently...

Well, you will be HAPPY to know that we have uploaded the contents of the ChromaFX folder for you to download!

-Paul

serket

PAUL LARA YOU ARE THE MAN - THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH

i am so happy i can barely type - thanks

seriously

long live the video toaster

Top Bottom