3d plugin menu option is dimmed in photoshop

jasond

I note that in the readme it doesn't mention the registration wizard so I activated the software (I think I did) by registering it online and inputing the license key into the "about Rendition" window.

So, assuming that this does take the place of the function of the AWOL "registration wizard," I now can't access the plugin in photoshop.

rdxl9

Menu is grayed out...

need to have 3D content loaded.... but of course there is no telling how to do that. You can't open a lwo or lws file, so exactly how is one to get 3D content in there then?

rdxl9

I did try the tutorials...

But the 3D menu item is grayed out and doesn't work, so I can't follow the steps outlined in the tutorial.

I am on a mac, maybe that is what is wrong?

warrenwc

I can't speak for the mac version, Mine worked just like the tut said.
Did you follow the order & go to Layer>3D Layers>New Layer From 3D File first?

Last edited:

Marvin Miller

Modo User
There are two ways to load a .lwo file, assuming you have the .lwo importer plugin installed. (.lws files are not supported)

1) Go to File>Open and change the file type to LightWave Object (.lwo)
2) Open a New file and go to the menu Layer>3D Layers>New Layer (as Warrenwc suggested)

After this you can use the LightWave Rendition plugin. The plugin will not open until it is activated in the About Box.

yamunatri

Ok, I had an Epson stylus c60-color. It is good then all of sudden when I turned it on, it started making noises! I took it out and checked it out. It was a little black piece inside that just broke! I don't know how that happened? So I need a new one now. I am looking for a very good quality color printer for printing reports, essays and some pictures. What is the best brand for a home use printer at a reasonable price---not so very expensive?

Top Bottom