Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HardCORE FanART

Non merged would be great, so i can adjust it to suit my monitors. I have 3 but mostly only use 2.

Thanks allot mate
    Dell XPS 15
    15.6-inch (3840 x 2160) 4K 282ppi IPS LCD
    Intel i7 7700HQ 2.8GHz
    Windows 10 64Bit
    NVidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
    1TB SDD
    32Gb Ram

LightWave 2019.03

Very nice Laptop

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMarchant View Post
    Non merged would be great, so i can adjust it to suit my monitors. I have 3 but mostly only use 2.

Thanks allot mate
    Sounds like a plan

Kuzey

Thanks allot mate, look forward to it
    Dell XPS 15
    Intel i7 7700HQ 2.8GHz
    Windows 10 64Bit
    1TB SDD
    32Gb Ram

LightWave 2019.03

Very nice Laptop

Quote Originally Posted by Art_the_Artist View Post
    Hi guys,

i have seen the presentation about CORE and was really shocked. The news are really amazing, but the style how it was presented was really bad.

So i thought it would be nice to support the Newtek marketing with some high-quality artwork. I hope some of you will join to create a gallery with some picture about CORE or even made with CORE.

To start it up, i have created a wallpaper, containing ALL THE INFORMATION, which was shown in the presentation It got a python, a hierarchy, history, both J's and some more to show. I hope the guys at Newtek won't get mad at me This is not meant to be offending, so i hope you take it with a smile.

Greetings
    Art

(Excuse me if there are some mistakes. My english might not be such good as yours.)

AHAH! That's awesome
    All that is powerful or long standing is first conceived in the imagination; supported by the hope of possibility and then made manifest in our commitment of our current physical reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Art_the_Artist View Post
    So i thought it would be nice to support the Newtek marketing with some high-quality artwork. I hope some of you will join to create a gallery with some picture about CORE or even made with CORE.
    That's Great!

Newbie Member
    Thanks you all for your kind words. This kept me motivated while i was working on a new idea. Its an idea for an advertisement. Or...it was, at the beginning.

But it has grown bigger and bigger and became finally a concept for a movie. Maybe the first animated movie that is actually based on true events. But for sure the first animated movie promoting a software which was used to create the movie. Think about all the kids, who will watch the movie and then annoy their parents until they get a copy of Lightwave, so they can make a movie on their own. A brand new target audience for professional 3d application will open up. Newtek will be safe for a lifetime.

So here is the story:

"Newtek (sounds like Newton) is a kid, who likes to play baseball. He got some friends:
    • Max, called 3ds-max (A really long-tongued kid, the head of Newteks gang)
    • Jiro, called XSI (mysterious, japanese boy, who thinks that he got some kind of supernatural powers )
    • Maya (The only girl in the gang )
    • Bud, called Mudbox ( A youngster who likes to play with dirt)

After school they like to play baseball on a nearby field. Although Newtek isn't very sporty, he has brains. And he is a really good pitcher. All the kids got some kind of talent in a special area, so they have a lot of fun while playing and nobody gets a raw deal.
    But one day the terror started. One after another the friends of Newtek gone missing. So Newtek goes on a quest for his friends and finally find out that a big bad guy, named Autodesk captured his mates. Autodesk threatened them and so they have to beg, work and even mug for him.
    Newtek challenged Autodesk to a baseball match, but this time he has to play alone against his friends, which are under hypnotism. So he invented a new baseball, named "Lightwave CORE". "Lightwave" because is just as fast as light. And "CORE" because its hard...like a core The first trial went wrong an he has been laughed at. But at the match he was in top form and managed to win. In the end, Autodesk refused to let his friends go, so Newtek threw "Lightwave CORE" at him and knocked him out (A classic David vs. Goliath story ). Happy end!!!"

And now take a look at the picture. This would make a nice movie poster The big guy is the bad one...Autodesk. The little guy in front of him is Newtek, holding Lightwave CORE on the back. Newteks friends are also shown on the picture. Max, the pirate guy (er...i was watching a movie about pirates as i sketched him. ) XSI, the mummed one, Maya, the good looking girl and guess who is the last one. The one with the mud...right. Mudbox.

A movie is really hard to make, so Newtek could make a movie trailer instead and show the trailer to the whole world. Because of its uniqueness, the project around CORE will get a huge attention by the media

This is first of all for the NewTek to motivate them, so they show up with some infos about CORE Its hard to compete against a big player like Autodesk, but there is a chance for sure. And of course for all the people waiting for some news (like me )

Greetings
    Art

(Excuse me if there are some mistakes. My english might not be such good as yours.)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Newtek_strikes_back.jpg 
Views:	1902 
Size:	446.1 KB 
ID:	69754  

That is crazy cool.
    Gonna laugh and lament on this one a bit.

Kudos to you and your efforts.

Cool idea and the poster is great. You are truly talented!

If executed properly and with the right amount om humour it could be a great asset to NewTek and I can't see Autodesk even trying or wanting to do something like this. But the way NewTek has done things in the past and with Core, things tend to be more relaxed and there's a spirit at the company that I haven't seen anywhere else. So this might fit them just right
    Michael Englyst
    Lightwave 2018.0.2 on an i5-4430S @ 2.7 GHz · 12 GB RAM · Windows 10 Pro

Love your wallpaper, Bitboy!

And Art... Cool, man! I like the plot and the poster. But if this makes it to the theaters, Newtek could have legal issues (AD is powerful and has no sense of humour, hehe...)

Thanks for the kinds words Victor.. Not completely the way I wanted it to be, but I wanted to see if I could make the background completely via nodes. Just takes too long to render
    Michael Englyst
    Lightwave 2018.0.2 on an i5-4430S @ 2.7 GHz · 12 GB RAM · Windows 10 Pro

I thought I'd do a few that's core based, might pop out a few more versions

Kuzey

Name:	lwcorepaper.jpg 
Views:	183 
Size:	65.1 KB 
ID:	69810  

Wow! Keep'em rollin'!

The first batch is available from my blog and don't forget to click on the donation button as well...while your there.

Another quick two I did this morning

Kuzey

Name:	lwcore2.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	75.6 KB 
ID:	69843  

ooo I love grey and orange. If you do more I'd love to see an orangy red on top of a yellow ocre.
    All that is powerful or long standing is first conceived in the imagination; supported by the hope of possibility and then made manifest in our commitment of our current physical reality.

Thanks allot mate
    Dell XPS 15
    Intel i7 7700HQ 2.8GHz
    Windows 10 64Bit
    1TB SDD
    32Gb Ram

LightWave 2019.03

Very nice Laptop

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast