Thread: Since I can't say it *there*...

Since I can't say it *there*...

...I just want to say thanks to WV for all the new FiberFX training. it is truly very much appreciated.

(because the thread with the links is locked, is why I couldn't post this there)

How Old? Really? Aww Heck colkai's Avatar
    Agreed, Proton is doing awesome work in showing the capabilities and use of FFX.
    Too old to die young.

i think william vaughan is great. he always goes out of his way to keep others up to date with all his videos and advise. i have learned a lot from them.

from australia : "beauty mate".

from stevmjon
    Windows 10 , i7 Quad Core 3.5Ghz , GTX 970 4Gig graphics , 16 Gig RAM.

WilliamVaughan!

Is he great or what? HE RULES!

Thanks a lot for the video links!
    Curious

I think I could get used to this thread :P

Just a heads up...we have a great discussion thread going on here about the videos an other images:
    http://www.newtek.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88961

Newbie Member
    The quality of his free training exceeds most of the paid training that I have obtained.

I wish he would do a complete character modeling video and charge ~$25 (like Luxology does for Modo). I've learned alot by studying the models that he makes available free but I would like to watch his workflow from beginning to end.

For me, he is the face of Newtek and a large reason why I will upgrade to ver 10 and beyond.

William Vaughan!
    You earn every positive input you ever get! I adore your sensitive and pedagogic way of spreading your wisdom about Lightwave!

Richgrafx!
    You are definitely right in your opinion about William Vaughan´s impressive inputs and teaching modules. Hi´s easy way of teaching us all by these movies is much more impressive than anything else I have seen or heard from the Lightwave community earlier.

And you´re also right when you say that his effort must have a direct impact on Newteks´s agenda for Lightwave.

Lightwave have been hidden in the shadows of 3DMax too long! Guys like William Vaughan can make a change though many people find an easy way to get into the depth oh Lightwave.

Thanks a lot William!
    Curious