Thread: Demo Reel

Andrew Carlson

Demo Reel

I'm working on a proposal (attract possible advertisers/sponsors) to get a video projector in our high school gym. This would be used to introduce players at the beginning of the game and show highlights at halftime. During the game I would also like to sell advertising space that would basically fund the project (projector, screen, 3DA, etc). The clips would be pre-made videos (run off a separate laptop) that basically rotate through some of the 3-DA effects...rotating through different sponsor logos,-on the rotating triangular video wall screens, logo lighting effects, etc.

The problem is I don't have 3DA yet...I would buy it with $ from the sponsors. Is there anyone that could help me throw together a few of the video clips for my proposal? I can send you a few of the logo and you could drop them into 3DA and render them. Without the clips, I think it would be hard to describe how “cool” and professional their logos could look.

Please

Also, would it be possible of me to show a "preview" on the clips on a photoshopped picture of our gym?...this would include keying and scaling the clip to the greenscreen that I've added

THANKS
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	video_screen_gym copy.jpg 
Views:	256 
Size:	72.8 KB 
ID:	57357  

Contact

Email me directly -- use the info link on our page:
    www.n-ventivetv.com
    Stephen Self
    Happy NewTekie Since 1998
    www.n-ventivetv.com