Thread: cheap and high quality 3D architectural models

Newbie Member

cheap and high quality 3D architectural models

Hi,

I am from Delta CG China.
    provide cheap and high quality 3D architectural models.
    provide cheap and high quality 3D architectural images.
    provide cheap and high quality 3D architectural animation.

Delta Computer Graphics Technology Co., Ltd. is a provider of digital visual technologies and services with international standards, committed to providing

customers professional and all-round services from planning, designing to producing to help customers effectively approach and ultimately achieve their

goals.

Delta CG has been focusing on the development of the digital multi-media technologies with the 3D image at the core, covering the technical areas like the

movie and TV shots, interactive procedure development and internet image application and has provided dozens of final products and forms of services to

customers in different industries according to their various requirements. Through collecting professional experience for many years, Delta CG has become

capable of providing digital multi-media presentation services to governments and commercial customers and implementing high quality graphic productions for

local and foreign movie and television design firms.

We provide very cheap high quality 3D architectural models and 3D architectural images and 3D architectural animation all according to your CAD files.

For other specific requirements, please contact me:

Many Thanks.

Steven Lee

EMAIL: [email protected]
    MSN: [email protected]
    TEL: +86 755 82878647
    WEB: www.cgsz.com.cn

I had the same idea:
    Employ a chinese workforce and offer cheap 3D.
    My wife (she is chinese, born in Hong Kong) should then do all the talking to the workforce and I manage the western clients.

But I didn't find favor with my wife...
    she thinks it's immoral and exploitation (and that's just her view on the chinese part of the idea, she didn't even get into the negative impact on the western countries).

Sorry Steve, I don't think it's a good idea to post this offer on a board full of 3D professionals (trying to make money by themselves).

mike
    If you are not paying for it, you’re not the customer; you’re the product being sold.

Quote Originally Posted by StereoMike
    I had the same idea:
    Employ a chinese workforce and offer cheap 3D.
    My wife (she is chinese, born in Hong Kong) should then do all the talking to the workforce and I manage the western clients.

But I didn't find favor with my wife...
    she thinks it's immoral and exploitation (and that's just her view on the chinese part of the idea, she didn't even get into the negative impact on the western countries).

Sorry Steve, I don't think it's a good idea to post this offer on a board full of 3D professionals (trying to make money by themselves).

mike

Anyway it is an heavy question to think about
    Gianandrea aka LAV aka gigionaz'
    the ever changing collage of our avatars

my site

LW is the zen way to 3D