Thread: My House In 3D Complete Version

My House In 3D Complete Version

Been working on this project for the last week and a half on and off and glad I have finally finished it. This is the first house I have attempted in creating in 3D. It's a reproduction of my own home here in Spain. I have to say I have shocked myself with the final result.

The whole model was modelled in Lightwave 9.0 and then imported in Vue 5 Infinite were I added a couple of plants, textured the model and finally rendered it on high setting. Roughly took about 5 hours and half to render. I finally took the final image into Adobe Photoshop and added a little bit of noise and minor tweaks to give the picture a little more depth. Personally I am very happy with the final result and can't believe how it finally turned out.

So Here is the image
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Our Spanish Home.jpg 
Views:	366 
Size:	226.2 KB 
ID:	45077  

I don't like the sky (too CG), but the rest is great! The house looks pretty small from this angle (that's not a crit BTW just an observation).... does it go back a long way?

Maybe it's the house next to yours which accentuates the difference in size.
    Adrian.

"Dreams are good, but memories are better"

Seriously, try rendering it in LW. With just a little scouring of these forums you'll get a great exterior render setup that will knock that out in minutes.

For a first attempt it looks great. You just need to match the modelling with your lighting.