Thread: Maxon Body Paint 3D and LW 9?

Newbie Member

Maxon Body Paint 3D and LW 9?

Hi.
    Is anyone here using Maxon's Body Paint 3D with LW 9 through the exchange plugin for transferring content from Modeler to BP3D and back again?
    Their site says that the current version, 2.5, supports LW 7.5c, but I saw a video tute showing someone using LW 8.2 with it, and it's common for old plugins to work fine with LW 9.
    Compaq Presariblow
    Windows 3.0.0.1 - Voodoo I graphics, 16 MB - 500 mb generic HD, Pentium .5 [email protected] 84.5 MhZ - 64 Mb RAM - 13.5" monitor - 28K dialup - 1'x2.5' desk...

I am.

It seems to be working just the same as previous versions, IE, fine.

The current plugins do not work with LW 64bit though, so you'll need to use the 32bit modeler with BP.

Also only use standard sub patch mode and not CC, but every thing is fine otherwise

I asked 'em about porting to 64bit and they didn't seem to be too inclined to consider it.

Newbie Member
    Thanks for the replies, guys, glad to hear it. I'm stuck with 32 bit LW for now anyway.
    I've been using Deep Paint 3D for years, but it looks like that program's dead in the water.
    Compaq Presariblow
    Windows 3.0.0.1 - Voodoo I graphics, 16 MB - 500 mb generic HD, Pentium .5 [email protected] 84.5 MhZ - 64 Mb RAM - 13.5" monitor - 28K dialup - 1'x2.5' desk...