Thread: My Hifi-set

Smile My Hifi-set

Since there are 2 members displaying their set, here's my cd-player (Vincent CD-S3) and a start on the powercable (Supra LoRad) :-)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Preview 16 low res.jpg 
Views:	220 
Size:	185.4 KB 
ID:	38933   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Preview 25 low res.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	362.9 KB 
ID:	38934   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Preview 30.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	270.8 KB 
ID:	38935   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Preview 26.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	174.5 KB 
ID:	38936  

Newbie Member
    Very nice work, I think you need a little extra detail though on the speaker fronts (that is if I imagine that they look like they have the standard hatching look to them). The cord could use a few minor details like some wear and tear, that would make it look awesome. Other than that, the set is very well put together, very nice models and great work! Way better than anything I could ever do.

Nothing ado about much Exception's Avatar
    Pause is spelled with an 's'

I'd love to see it in a bit of an environment, with some neat reflections and stuff. Like the brushed look.

Quote Originally Posted by prayforjoejoe
    Very nice work, I think you need a little extra detail though on the speaker fronts (that is if I imagine that they look like they have the standard hatching look to them). The cord could use a few minor details like some wear and tear, that would make it look awesome. Other than that, the set is very well put together, very nice models and great work! Way better than anything I could ever do.
    speaker fronts ???? there are no speakers nor connections in any of the pics
    and yes, the cord and plug can use some scratches, will work on that

Quote Originally Posted by Exception
    Pause is spelled with an 's'

I'd love to see it in a bit of an environment, with some neat reflections and stuff. Like the brushed look.
    right, my mistake (used the 'dutch' version :-))

i'm working on a interior scene with a whole audio set and other props, but, with my working speed and other hobbies it'll take some time before any update :-)

Newbie Member
    correct, I made a mistake about what I was looking at. It dawned on me...wait, this CONNECTS to the speakers. Dammit I hate being wrong, but yeah, disregard any comment I made. Except for the fact that it is very nice work.