Thread: camera motion paths

camera motion paths

can DFX+ output a motionpath for a camera that lightwave can use so i can match up video footage with 3dfootage?

i'm contemplating buying the bundle offer thats on at the moment of lightwave and dfx+ and if it can do this that would sell ti completely

I have honestly not tried it, but the documentation shows that it imports MOT paths from Lightwave, and can export them as well (although it doesn't specifically mention MOT format).

DFX+ is not something I would have sought out or even considered buying on my own, but Lightwave 8 was a defnite "will upgrade" for me. So I figured even if the upgrade price was $395 instead of $495, I was picking up $1800 worth of software for pratically free.

I wound up getting DFX+ and Pinnacle's Edition 5 delivered the same day, I've done little more than browse the books. DFX+ looks like a pretty powerful piece of software.

If you think you'll be buying the LW 8 upgrade anyway, you really can't go wrong with DFX+ bundle. Plus, it comes in a really big box with two manuals, a training DVD (no, not DVD-format, but AVI and data files on a DVD), the actual software, and a dongle.

And, if you use my math philosophy, by saving $1800 you'll have lotsa cool money to spend on other things. It's a definite bargain IMO. But I've had trouble convincing my "significant other" that we can afford to get me a P4 3.06 HyperThreaded system, so not everyone can comprehend that philosophy

you coudl try sneakly buying all the bits and construct it and put into your old tower and hope she never notices the difference =) and doesn't pay to much attension to bank details =)