Thread: Rigging Opportunity

Rigging Opportunity

I have a character that I need rigged for a television station I work for. I've never done character animation before, and as I experiment with rigs, I realize that there's no way I'm going to get something good done in the time frame that is needed. I have the character modeled...and you can see him at http://www.ihatei4.com/woodman.jpg

You know him right??
    That little wooden artist tool. They want him dancing across a logo in the next 3 weeks, and while I'm confident I can do the animation, getting a good rig might be beyond me (for now anyway). It'll all have to be done in lightwave, and I can send the model to whoever wants it.

It really is a very simple model, and you can pretty much see exactly where the very few joints he will have should be. Of course I'm willing to pay whatever the going rate is (the station pays me 10 dollars an hour, but I know thats way below normal).

Of course, this needs to be done as soon as possible, so E-mail me nice and quick if you are interested. ([email protected] or [email protected])

This position has been filled....