Thread: anyone for one-off-small-job splash-money?

Newbie Member

anyone for one-off-small-job splash-money?

I need a logo transferred into LW. My time is short, so I thought why not have someone else make the model...

Attached is the logo that I'd like created. Anything 3D for this logo is what I'm after. I was thinking that even just a simple extrusion, with the red/yello/white parts being recessed a little... possibly throwing the smallest bevel on the black areas.

Anyways, I'd make it myself, but I thought it'd be gravy for a novice/part-timer/hobbyist/pro-cause-it'll-only-take-5-minutes kind of deal.

I was thinking that it's a small job, so $30 clams paypal for the simple extrusion mentioned above... or if something more funky was devised (I don't know how subdivision would help a cheesy logo like this, but you may have a way) that I haven't thought of, I'd throw 50-60 at it (with negotiation ).

The back of the bird being easy, I just ask that even quite close that the round parts to look nice and round.

I'm not after surface definitions or rendering... I need control of that for the final result, but I'm after it to look quite sexy in a forces perspective kind of way. Only just to have the four surfaces defined on the model: red,black,white,yellow.

Anyone wanna play with this for me?...

Cheers,
    Arron.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bird_plate_2000.png 
Views:	227 
Size:	76.0 KB 
ID:	35277  

ARGGGGgggggggggggggggggg.

Well I was hopoing to do this just for fun and I was freeking half way there maybe once I calm down I will try again!

Name:	errors.jpg 
Views:	241 
Size:	58.1 KB 
ID:	35291  

How About this? The logo is all built and I can deliver whenever you would like. The mesh is nice and clean with rounded edges and $30 would be fine

Best,
    MJ

Name:	Hawk.jpg 
Views:	215 
Size:	50.9 KB 
ID:	35305   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hawk2.jpg 
Views:	263 
Size:	62.2 KB 
ID:	35306  
    Last edited by masterjedi; 08-01-2006 at 12:11 AM.

Blog Entries
    i just whipped this one out in a few mins. if you want it, its yours (for free).
    http://www.shallowabyss.com/user/3d/...by_xchrisx.rar

enjoy
    xchrisx

Newbie Member
    thanks for all the input!

sllink - sorry about windows sucking
    xchrisx - very clean. your logo would already be churning out graphics in my LW if jedi hadn't nailed the highlighted/rounded edge look.
    masterjedi - nailed. you have a PM

Thanks again for the efforts.
    Arron.

Here is the logo (the logo is in one layer and the sandbox is in another. I upped the poly count on the eye (it was a little chunky). Whatever other part you need fixed, just let me know.

-MJ
    Attached Files Attached Files