Thread: Font and background color in ddr

Font and background color in ddr

Is there a way to change the colors on the overlays/videos placed in the ddr [VT4]?

The lack of contrast between the blue and the time length value white is driving our engineers batty.

Is there an entry in an initialization file to change the standard value?

I don't think there is an initialization file entry capability for that Keith. You still might be able to change it, as it more or less falls in the area of a skin label, and skins can be changed by end users.

What struck me most about your post is that it is on a subject that NewTek is very much concerned with. If you were to look back through VT2, 3, and 4, you would see that these type labels have changed several times, sometimes, within upgrades of the versions. NewTek is constantly looking for better ways to make the labels.

I really believe that your report is the type thing to submit to [email protected]. Why not E-mail them your report? I realize that the address seems to suggest that you should recommend a solution, and do feel free to suggest. But it is also OK to just report the bug to that address. NewTek is always working to make this type thing better, and think that they would appreciate hearing from you about it.

Nes Gurley

Nes,

I will do just that. At the same time I will keep searching for something in the skins department. If that would me a couple of custom skins, then it would solve the problem pretty easily. Hopefully someone will tag a solution and save me the trouble of hunting down the files.