Thread: Problem adding plug-ins to Modeler

Newbie Member

Question Problem adding plug-ins to Modeler

Now I've done this many times before, so unless I'm being a nuckle head and missing something, when I try to add a plug-in in Modeler it's not working.

I go under Utilities>Add Plugins (F11), it pulls up with the window to choose which plugin I want to add. I pick which one I want, then the LW windows up that shows which plugins were found, and then I click 'Done'. But when I click under 'Additional' (under the Plug-ins) it doesn't show the plugin I just added. Anyone knows what gives? I did this the other day and it worked fine.

Has this happened to anyone else, or am I missing something?
    Someday, I will be a CG animator.

[URL="http://media.ccphilly.org:81/Teaching/Topical/T23_Isaiah/SAM42164.mp3"]God Is Reasonable (Isaiah 1:18) mp3 download[/URL]
    [URL="mms://media.ccphilly.org/Teaching/Topical/T23_Isaiah/SAM42124.mp3"]God Is Reasonable (Isaiah 1:18) stream[/URL]
    (only 30 minutes)

You may know about these already, but two things to keep in mind.

The list under Additional is not necessarily in alphabetical order. You may need to scroll all the way down.

The name of the file does not necessarily reflect the name of the plug-in in the program.
    Kurtis Harris - NewTek 3D Marketing

All statements to the effect of this parrot is still a going concern are from now on inoperative. This is an ex-parrot.

Newbie Member
    What's weird, is that nothing is adding under the 'Additional' menu period. It doesn't matter what plugin I "add" nothing new shows there. The only thing there is one labeled 'FOR DividedMiddle'. ?!?
    Someday, I will be a CG animator.

[URL="http://media.ccphilly.org:81/Teaching/Topical/T23_Isaiah/SAM42164.mp3"]God Is Reasonable (Isaiah 1:18) mp3 download[/URL]
    [URL="mms://media.ccphilly.org/Teaching/Topical/T23_Isaiah/SAM42124.mp3"]God Is Reasonable (Isaiah 1:18) stream[/URL]
    (only 30 minutes)