Thread: music loops

music loops

Hey all,

I'm working on compositing an animation and getting to the point where I really need music...looking for kind of a moody classical piece and none of my loops will do. Can anyone recommend any good sites for royalty free music and loops? I don't mind paying for the music, but I haven't been able to find any sites with an extensive library. Anyone have some faves?

Thanks,
    Steve

ImageReality.com

"Relax...it's just an update for the patch to fix the nerf that nerfed the fix for the update of the patch that broke the fix that was fixed."

Late 2013 MacPro 12 Core

For the best loops that money can buy IMO the Loops from Sonic Foundry are the best and highest quality that I've used.

Here is a quick something I threw together durring the night using the Sonic Foundry Bunker 8 CD and Acid.

Slow_Reality.wma [Windows Media Player] 5MB file 128 Kbs 5:21
    ImageReality.com

"Relax...it's just an update for the patch to fix the nerf that nerfed the fix for the update of the patch that broke the fix that was fixed."

Late 2013 MacPro 12 Core

Pixel Harmonizer
    I've used Backtraxx from Digital Juice with much success.

digitaljuice.com
    G5... 64 bits of hype and lack-luster performance in a pretty desktop box. Apple jobbed to Jobs!

Thanks for all the great resources. I was looking for immediate gratification to finish up my animation, but instead decided not to rush it and will buy Acid Pro this weekend. Hate to spoil the piece with some rush-job music...

Thanks,
    Steve