Thread: Freelancer Wanted for speaker project. $100USD

Newbie Member

Freelancer Wanted for speaker project. $100USD

Hello everyone, It's Great to be at this forum! So much information about LW.

I am putting together a website that sells speakers. (ie. Kenwood, Sony, Klipshe etc.)
    I are going to have a tutorial section on how a speaker works.

Im looking for a freelancer to design a realistic speaker model + a couple of animations of a speaker playing music, a cross section of a speaker, and a speaker rotating 180 degrees.

A speaker has about 12 parts.

If anyone is interested in this project please email me at [email protected]. I would just require a couple snap shots of previous work.
    Price we can afford is $100 USD via Paypal or MO.

Steve Flannery

PS. I have 30+ pictures of speakers at different angles for the model building process and cross section pictures.
    Last edited by stevef22; 12-21-2005 at 11:16 AM.

Newbie Member
    Whats better, 3dMAX or Light Wave?

Newbie Member
    Being that you're on a lightwave forum....i'm not guessing you'll be getting to many 3dmax fans in here, lol.

100$ sounds a little cheap

Whats better, 3dMAX or Light Wave? - lol

My mother always said, "you gets what you pays for."

Most freelancers around here cost somewhere between 500 to 1000 euro's a day...and judging by reading what you want, it will cost someone a couple of days (when working really well, really fast).
    I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious. - Albert Einstein
    visit my company site : House of Secrets
    visit my personal site : svenneve.com

and for $100, I'm not sure you could even get very much quality line art (vector) either.

It is *possible* that you could find a student who's looking to get some portfolio pieces or paid work to get started, but even then, you're going to be stuck with one less experienced, and you'll end up spending more time going back and forth with corrections and changes. You might just get what you want for $100, or, realistically, closer to $500, but that's leg work you'll have to do yourself to find such a person.

J