Thread: X2

X2

Had to start a thread on the new X-Men movie. I saw it 2 days ago and loved it. I kinda wish that they'd had more Gambit, Jubilee, and Beast scenes, but it was pretty good as is.

It's obvious that at the end of the movie what will happen in the next movie if you know anything about the X-men at all, but I won't spoil it for you.

Agreed! Awesome movie, better than the first, in my opinion. Yep, Mastermesh, I had forgotten that bit until right at the end. An old room mate was an X-Men fan, so it wasn't fresh in my mind.

I don't remember any gambit scene just the reference to his name on the computer screen. Perhaps you can refresh my memory.

Personally I think they should make Colossus THE main man! Aint no one better than the big guy!

seen it and loved it, much better than the first!

you know the teleporter geezer (dunno his name) at the start, who leaves a sort of smoke like trail behind when he teleports?

don't you think that smoke effect looks similar to the white demon-looking characters 'movement effect' from the Matrix 2 trailer?

wonder if that's this years 'new effect', Hollywood seem to crack doing some new effect and then chuck it in loads of movies!!!

I suppose it's no great shakes, you could do it using particles/hypervoxels in LW!

UI / UX Designer @ NewTek

Originally posted by Matt
    teleporter geezer (dunno his name) at the start, who leaves a sort of smoke like trail behind when he teleports?
    Teleporter Geezer!? That is a new one! It's Nightcrawler.

It kinda dose look the same though, now that you mention it!

'Geezer' is an English phrase meaning bloke, man, person!

I could go all North England on you an call him 'charva'! which basically means the same thing but in more Leeds speak!

Originally posted by Matt
    'Geezer' is an English phrase meaning bloke, man, person!

I could go all North England on you an call him 'charva'! which basically means the same thing but in more Leeds speak!

Ahh, in America 'geezer ' refers to someone who is old, can be a derogatory term depending on the delivery

I thought the nightcrawler teleporter effects were AWESOME!!!! Totally cool, and very well done. I cant wait to see it again.

MATRIX THIS THURSDAY!!!! wootah!
    Chris Moschella

Americans. You lucky, lucky people!

We have to wait until every man and his dog has seen these films before we can see them, it's just not fair.

I'm not a happy bunny!

Geezer?!?

A geezer is an old guy... Kurt (Nightcrawler) is a young un... (shhh... if you don't know this already because you're not comic book fanatic close your eyes - he's actually Mystique's (the purple gal's) kid)