Thread: Online Speedy User Group

Cool Online Speedy User Group

I read about this group on the Caligari boards that gets together online in MIRC and they have a weekly meeting where they come up with a topic and then proceed to do 5 or 10 minute quick modelling with trueSpace, and then they discuss the models after that so that they can learn techniques and tips from one another, and then they posts renders on the mirc and the boards over there. I'm just curious if anything like that is out there for Lightwavers?!? It sort of sounds like it'd be a drawing class more or less, but in 3d...

Actually, that's not such a bad idea for something to do at a LWUG meeting! I should add it to the list I started!

Though I'm not sure how well it would go down at our LWUG - I mean, most people are too timid to even show their own work, let alone stress out trying to model something in a hurry and show it to a group!

Not heard of anything similiar online though for LightWave, but if you have MIRC or ICQ, I couldn't see why you couldn't just set up your own little group for it...

Cool Maybe we'll have to start it...

I can't be online for the next few weeks as I'm in the process of moving... However after that, in the not too distant future I'm going to be on a high speed internet connection (one of the terms of agreement that the girlfriend is going along with since I am moving in with her)

Super Duper Member! :)

I'm on cable now!

Anyone interested, just post here or send me an email at [email protected] !