Thread: Spline Control in LW 7.5 ??

Spline Control in LW 7.5 ??

Where can i find Spline Control in LW 7.5 (layout)? it's seems hard to find it... or it doesn't exist in 7.5 ... help! unlike LW 8, the spline control is already included.

If you mean 'Splinamate', it became available in LW7.5c. Free upgrade, and some other cool stuff comes with it too, Surface Mixer and the Surface Thickness gradient
    Confirmed -
    No Weapons of Mass Destruction
    or links to Al Queda or 9/11. (Sep. 2003)

Quote Originally Posted by sicnezz
    Where can i find Spline Control in LW 7.5 (layout)? it's seems hard to find it... or it doesn't exist in 7.5 ... help! unlike LW 8, the spline control is already included.

Edit: Spline Control is in the Deform tab of the obejct properties in 8 un der add displacement.. Its not there in 7.5?
    Last edited by Surrealist.; 08-09-2005 at 01:09 AM.

I just updated LW to 7.5d, and i found the spline control under 'Add Displacement'. But i couldn't find the Spline Control button at the Main Layout Toolbar (left side buttons), Does anyone know where i can find it?

You can put it there, I get you now. Go to edit menu layout and assign it to the interface.

Just pick what part of the interface you want it on the right and have the plugin selected on the left and click add, it will show up in the interface just below where you select on the right. I found the plugin under Tools on the left.
    Attached Images Attached Images

cool, it works! thanx Surrealist

cool, it works! thanx Surrealist

this is a plugin for LW7.5, the super shift spline

http://www.shift.gr.jp/html/staff/plugin.html