Thread: Tips on making Guns

Please help: I Need Tips on making Guns

Hey, I am wondering if any of the wonderful people in the lightwave community would share some tips or tell me of a tutorial on a site on how to make a gun. I would really like to hear your in_depth tips and im sure all the other lightwavers would too.
    Last edited by spawn101; 06-08-2005 at 10:40 PM.

Wink bang bang

Quote Originally Posted by spawn101
    Hey, I am wondering if any of the wonderful people in the lightwave community would share some tips or tell me of a tutorial on a site on how to make a gun. I would really like to hear your in_depth tips and im sure all the other lightwavers would too.
    Hey! such violence... remember to breathe deep and profound and make your mind relax before thinking of killing someone. Let me see, there is the powder mix problem, which usually is a difficult material to handle and... hehehe... ok! Here is a simple 3d gun modeling tutorial for a "toy gun". It is for 3ds, but basic ideas apply.
    There used to be a good lightwave gun tutorial at: http://www.titaniumfrag.freeserve.co.uk/t1.htm

but I can't see the site anymore

Make also a search at www.flay.com
    Last edited by iaef; 06-08-2005 at 05:16 PM. Reason: ...just a little neaty trick
    It's not impossible, just unlikely.

Thanks

Thanks for the help