Thread: about Open GL Particles

about Open GL Particles

Got a quick question,

I have known for a while that you can generate great looking OpenGL particles by way of the many games I play on my Mac (unreal). But during the last month I have been learning Combustion, and I was completly blown away by their OpenGL particle system!
    I was wondering does anyone know of a LW particle system that utilizes OpenGL in anyway?

Vee

If your particles use HyperVoxels you can put them in sprite mode and they will show up in OpenGL.

B
    Ben Vost - NewTek LightWave 3D development
    LightWave 3D Trial Edition
    AMD Threadripper 1950X, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, 32GB RAM, nVidia GeForce GTX 1050Ti (388.13, 4GB and 768 CUDA cores)
    AMD FX8350 4.2 GHz, Windows 7 SP1 Home Premium 64-bit, 16GB RAM, nVidia GeForce GTX 1050Ti (416.34, 4GB and 768 CUDA cores)
    Laptop with Intel i7, nVidia Quadro 2000Mw/ 2GB (377.83 and 192 CUDA cores), Windows 10 Professional 64-bit, 8GB RAM
    Mac Mini 2.26 GHz Core 2 Duo, 4 GB RAM, 10.10.3

I am Jack's cold sweat Karmacop's Avatar
    JetstreamFX was an opengl particle renderer for lightwave .. but only in a real render, but real time. I thought it was awsome. I'd love that to be added to lightwave.

i want it in lw and i want dstorm develop further.... i want new HV3 to be made by dstorm and put all great ideas from jetstream
    new web page up www.null.hr

want it in lw and i want dstorm develop further.... i want new HV3 to be made by dstorm and put all great ideas from jetstream
    Isn't it time for HV4 or HV3.5 soon??