Thread: Rendering Problem

Rendering Problem

As shown in the example below, I'm having strange results, lighting changing from one frame to the other, (notice the windows), this is a 1500 frames animation and the lighting changes several times. My settings are 1 area light (radiosity: interlaced, cache radiosity, 130% intensity, 3x9, ind. bounces 1, tolerance 1.0, min.evaluation spacing 100m) and two distant lights specular and shadows off (only on the distant lights) , 15% ambient intensity.

Please I'm already behind schedule!
    Thanks in advance.

example

Did you render all the frames on one machine? Sometimes when rendering the 1 anim on multiple machines 1 or more machines will output something a bit different for various reasons... If you are rendering on multiple machines I would check to see if there is any corelation between the 2 types of lighting and the machine that rendered the frames...

You're right, I was not rendering in multiple machines, but the exact frame that occur the change was when I had to stop rendering for a while, then when I resumed it recalcuted the radiosity solution, giving me a diferent one.

I'm no longer using radiosity in this scene (no time), but I was able to simulated well with normal lights.

Thanks for your reply!