Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: VT4 & SP1 still locks constantly

KHAA..huh? Dropped Call? Sledgehammer's Avatar
    Got the new drivers, thanks paul.

Unfortunately, while I haven't had it lock, it still has slooooooow menus intermittently. There are times when I cannot get the menu to appear without right clicking, which of course brings up the desktip config menu. Then the main menu will appear behind the desktop menu, and a couple of clicks will get what I want up.

One of the most infuriating things is the intermittent part. Some starts will be fine, some will not.

&^%$%$&*(%E$

Yes, we have also been having intermittent problems getting the menu to appear as well. We've been having to do the "right-click" dance as well. Very awkward.
    We get that on our VT[3] workstation as well, but it's not as bad.

I'm not sure what's going on with the slowness in the menus and switching desktops...we've been able to switch desktops OK...

BTW, we were able to repeatedly induce VT[4] software stalls while trying to perform a "Save-As" on our CG projects. That's a new one for us.

the potential driver lock up happend to me when i put in the new vt4pro board and software. it ended up being my 1394 fierwire card. it doesnt like TI texas instruments complyant chipset. so i put in a OHC somthing something and it wooked great.
    If its free then it wont cost anything, right?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234