Thread: Channel Interpolation

Guinea pig in charge stealthoperator's Avatar

Channel Interpolation

Hy all!

Is there a possibility to change the interpolation method of an object and all its childs? So that I can for example select my root-bone and assign Linear interpolation to it and all the childs of the bone change their interpolation tto?

I hope I explained well enough...

Thaks a lot!

Mo

The interpolation mode is per-keyframe, not per-object. If you want to change the interpolation mode for a bunch of objects what I would do is choolse "track layout selection" in the graph editor config, then select all the objects you want to change, select all the channels in the graph editor, select all the keyframes of those channels, then choose the interpolation mode and it's set.

If you haven't created the keyframes yet you can change the default interpolation mode in the graph editor, then all new keyframes you make will be in that mode.
    "I am interested in entertaining people, in bringing ... laughter, to others, rather than being concerned with 'expressing' myself with obscure creative impressions" -Walt Disney
    Levanthia.com

obfuscated SDK hacker Lightwolf's Avatar
    ...and as a bit of help: ctrl-pgUp will select all channels in the channel bin.

Cheers,
    Mike