Thread: Vehicle: 'TiTie'

Newbie Member

Vehicle: 'TiTie'

Oh no!... not another TT!

Any form of feedback that anyone wishes to offer will be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

Audi_TT_Images

Great Job

Even though it is another Audi TT, I am very impressed.
    The modeling is superb, very detailed. I love the lights. The lighting and textures are great too.
    I haven't mastered auto modeling yet, I am never satisfied with my results. I would love to see a wire frame and some comments on how you modeled the TT.

THats really good, i like all the PR cars that are done here, we could have are own motor show if someone wants to render it!, I loved the 6th image, can i use it as a desktop? great backdrop you do that too?

Epita

Good to see you here MAXIS

really great modifications and i like color.

I would only increase subpatch render level by one (now i can see some small segmentation on latest image 1280 resolution ).
    RAM-Studio
    WS - Dual Xeon E5-2698v4/128GB/Win10x64/x TitanX(M) + 2x GTX 1080Ti + GTX 1080
    My LWM Video Car Modeling Tutorial

Nice TiTies .Sorry, someone had to say it. Love the rims-tires-brakes. Great modeling there. Color is good too. I have to like orange, I work for Depot
    "...and in the morning, I'm makin' waffles!" -Donkey-

Question Lighting Question

Maxis, great work, and a much more interesting colour!

Did you use radiosity or lots of area lights for your lighting?
    UI / UX Designer @ NewTek

Man wow love the car in the station (no6), but can we get a larger render 1152 x 870. I gave you some stars so PLS spread the love :-)

Some constructive criticism: Looks really good but you might want to add some small nicks or dirt to the paint. It looks too perfect and in that way; a bit fake. Even a car coming off a car lot which looks perfect has some dust or dirt on it. Try adding a tiny touch of noise in Photoshop and then erase a bunch of it and use that as a specular map. Something to take away (just a bit) from the perfect specularity of the paint and other glossy areas would add a lot.

Hope this helps.