Thread: Will NewTek attend at 3d festival?

Will NewTek attend at 3d festival?

This is most for Chuck I think.
    Will NewTek attend at 3d festival in Copenhagen this year?
    Last year they should have been, but didn’t show up. I was disappointed, and so were a lot of people here in Europe.

Moritz

It sure would be nice to se Newtek on the 3d Festival. Im thinking of going this year.
    Hello world!

Re: Will NewTek attend at 3d festival?

Last year they should have been, but didn’t show up. I was disappointed, and so were a lot of people here in Europe.
    Moritz
    Yep, yep. Without notice.

I will be there with Ben Vost and the gang from NewTek Europe.....it's going top be sooo cool!

We are also sponering the History of 3D....should be a blast!

ooh...

sponing ;-)
    sounds like boning + sponsoring

oh yeah - and I look forward to seeing you all there!
    Last edited by dobermunk; 03-19-2003 at 10:51 AM.

Just curious, what is the "History in 3D" ?

Oh, and i hope to see you there in person too and get some first hand tips.

ingo

I'm thinking of going to the 3D festival..
    It's great that Newtek will be there this year

Proton: That is grate; I am really looking forward to meeting you all there.

Ingo: Tips that’s right, tips from the guys them self would be grate too.

Since Proton already let the cat out of the bag...

We will be attending and Proton's really excited because of the fact that he's being let out of the States for a week! I'm not sure that there isn't some kind of statute about that happening, but still...

Apart from sponsoring the History of CG evening and much more important, we will have a user meeting there on the evening of the 7th, after the Lord of the Rings conference. Please try and get there, there will be lots of things to talk about... (to be announced in a press release coming soon).

B
    Ben Vost - NewTek LightWave 3D development
    LightWave 3D Trial Edition
    AMD Threadripper 1950X, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, 32GB RAM, nVidia GeForce GTX 1050Ti (4GB and 768 CUDA cores) and GTX 1080 (8GB and 2560 CUDA cores) driver version 430.86
    AMD FX8350 4.2 GHz, Windows 7 SP1 Home Premium 64-bit, 16GB RAM, nVidia GeForce GTX 1050Ti (416.34, 4GB and 768 CUDA cores)
    Dell Server, Windows 10 Pro, Intel Xeon E3-1220 @3.10 GHz, 8 GB RAM, Quadro K620
    Laptop with Intel i7, nVidia Quadro 2000Mw/ 2GB (377.83 and 192 CUDA cores), Windows 10 Professional 64-bit, 8GB RAM
    Mac Mini 2.26 GHz Core 2 Duo, 4 GB RAM, 10.10.3

BeeVee your avatar picture sure brings flashback memories to the Strata Studio Pro days.
    Hello world!

I'm so old skool it hurts sometimes... Strata Studio? Nah, I'm talking really old stuff like Turbo Silver, C-Light, Sculpt Animate 3D, Reflections and even Videoscape (okay, maybe not VideoScape since the most it could do was a 16 colour image...)

B
    Ben Vost - NewTek LightWave 3D development
    LightWave 3D Trial Edition
    AMD Threadripper 1950X, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, 32GB RAM, nVidia GeForce GTX 1050Ti (4GB and 768 CUDA cores) and GTX 1080 (8GB and 2560 CUDA cores) driver version 430.86
    AMD FX8350 4.2 GHz, Windows 7 SP1 Home Premium 64-bit, 16GB RAM, nVidia GeForce GTX 1050Ti (416.34, 4GB and 768 CUDA cores)
    Dell Server, Windows 10 Pro, Intel Xeon E3-1220 @3.10 GHz, 8 GB RAM, Quadro K620
    Laptop with Intel i7, nVidia Quadro 2000Mw/ 2GB (377.83 and 192 CUDA cores), Windows 10 Professional 64-bit, 8GB RAM
    Mac Mini 2.26 GHz Core 2 Duo, 4 GB RAM, 10.10.3

Uuh, Strata , Sculpt 3D, that brings back memories. Was that 30 or 40 years ago ?

Smile

This i got in the mail from 3D-festival.

NewTek User Group Meeting: 7 May, 6-9PM
    NewTek Europe is pleased to announce a user meeting at 3D Festival for all users of LightWave, the Video Toaster or Aura on Wednesday 7th May 2003 after the Lord of the Rings Conference at 18:00. NewTek Europe staff and special guests will be on-hand demonstrating LightWave, showing off the new features of the Video Toaster [3] and presenting Aura, to the accompaniment of snacks and drinkies. All are welcome, but entrance is restricted to ticket holders only. Apply for tickets by emailing [email protected].

Moritz

obfuscated SDK hacker Lightwolf's Avatar
    Originally posted by BeeVee
    I'm so old skool it hurts sometimes... Strata Studio? Nah, I'm talking really old stuff like Turbo Silver, C-Light, Sculpt Animate 3D, Reflections and even Videoscape (okay, maybe not VideoScape since the most it could do was a 16 colour image...)
    B
    Gee, I know exactly how you feel I'm so old skool, my first 3D app was in Simons basic on a C64 (yeah, a spinning wireframe cube). Soon to be replaced by the uss enterprise though...