Thread: Instructor Level Certification

Instructor Level Certification

Hello,

I was wondering if there is such a thing as Instructor Level Certification Training.

I see on several Lightwave training sites that the instructors are Newtek authorized to teach Lightwave. I was just wondering how you become a Newtek authorized Instructor.

Thank you.
    Life is like a midget at a urinal, you are
    always reaching for the top.

I am wondering the same thing, did you ever get an answer?

Beskull

I have called and emailed newtek and the only answer I get out of them is, "We'll get back to you on that." and I never here from them again. I even emailed one person several times for a month and they never responded. The only sort-of-answer that I recieved was from somebody on cgtalk.com. I think it was actually Dan Ablan. He told me that they were a small 3d company still starting out and don't have the manpower like discreet and alias to create these instructor certified classes.
    I still think it is weird that Newtek has "authorized instructors" but Newtek won't tell me how you become one. I think you are endowed with the privilege of an authorized instructor. I was reading on one web site that this one woman was given a certificate for authorized newtek instructor for lightwave and had pictures of the passing of the certificate. I think that if you give so much to the comunity along with creating lightwave user groups in your area, you might have a good chance of getting one. As far as my research goes, that is all I have found.

Let me know if you have found any more than I have because don't you think it would be wise if Newtek created such a thing to instruct people in there programs. The easier access people have to fully trained people, the more they people might purchase the program like the other big boys do.

"That is all I have to say about that."
    Life is like a midget at a urinal, you are
    always reaching for the top.

Thanks for the reply. I read on an earlier post that someone said that they train Intructors at normal training schools. I have emailed a couple of people about it and I will hear back soon enough. I'll keep you posted as to what happends.