Thread: Amiga 4000/Flyer for sale

Amiga 4000/Flyer for sale

I've got an Amiga 4000 (060 chip) with Toaster/Flyer card for sale in good working condition (last used about 6 months ago) It includes an external "Drive-In" tower with multiple SCSI drives (I think about 50gb of storage) Also included: manuals, software, cables and anything else I can find that goes with this setup. First $500 gets it all.

Have you sold the video toaster/flyer system, yet?

Thanks

Gary Sokoll
    [email protected]

Nope, still got it. Do you want to buy it?

Yes,
    I would like to buy the system. I live in Oklahoma. Are you comfortable with a COD method of payment? If not, what is your preference?

THanks

Best regards,

Gary Sokoll
    9721 Rail Road
    Midwest City, OK 73130
    405-732-0812

I noticed you are in Hutchinson KS. I am in Okla City. I could drive up there to pick it up. Would that work well?

Thanks

Gary Sokoll

That's funny, because I was just in OK City last Wednesday. To bad we didn't make the connection earlier. It took me a little over 3 hours to drive.

In answer to your first question...I would prefer cash, the green kind, but you're more then welcome to spend as much time as you need testing everything out before you hand over the money.

Thanks for your response.
    Green cash is good. I will bring that along with me.
    Now, we need to set a a date and time that I may pick up the unit. (Also, you location)
    I can travel tomorrow (sunday) or any evening during the week. On some week days, I may actually be able to travel in the afternoon (not on Monday or Wednesday, though). If you have a preference, please let me know.
    Feel free to call me at home 405-732-0812. (I will be at this number Saturday morning..but gone Saturday afternoon).

Thanks.

Best regards,

Gary Sokoll

Tried to call your number. Got an answering machine. If you want, you can email me direct at [email protected].