Thread: ACS4 vs TSM feature comparison comment

Newbie Member

ACS4 vs TSM feature comparison comment

Hello Wavers,

Anzovin Studio has posted a feature comparison between Auto Character Setup 4 and The Setup Machine for Lightwave on their site (scroll page down to the bottom):
    http://www.anzovin.com/setupmachine/setupmachinelw.html

As this comparison provides unreliable and misleading information on ACS4 I decided to comment it. You can read my full statement here:
    http://acs.polas.net/acs/ACS4_Comment.htm

I'd like to warn everybody against reading unauthorised information about ACS4 and point out that ACS4 site and links to threads/interviews posted on it are the only valid source of information on ACS4.
    Thank You for Your attention.

I saw that Lukasz. I hope they are going to amend that because you're right, that is very misleading. I would have expected more from Raf.

Have you emailed him to let him know that what he is presenting on his site is inaccurate?

Im with u on this one too.

Oh btw, nice 1 getting the fix out for 7.5b so quick

James..
    Last edited by Skonk; 03-09-2003 at 01:57 PM.
    uh wha?

Newbie Member
    Just wanted to let You now that Steve's reaction was pretty fast and the comparison is removed from Anzovin Studio site. As a result of this - I also removed my comment.
    Looks like a happy end to me

hi
    as a side note do you have any idea of the time frame that you think is likly for the quadroped rig to be available for acs4...currently i'm using acs3 that came with the rig and animate cd but i'm quite interested in acs4..

i'm currently trying to migrate my day to day work from max4/character studio to lightwave/lightscape and possibly acs4
    as i 'm preping to produce a film trailer and would prefer to remain in one 3d app if possible.

steve g

www.cresshead.com
    stee+cat
    http://www.cresshead.com/

Q - How many polys?
    A - All of them!

Newbie Member
    Originally posted by cresshead
    [B]i'm currently trying to migrate my day to day work from max4/character studio to lightwave/lightscape and possibly acs4
    as i 'm preping to produce a film trailer and would prefer to remain in one 3d app if possible.
    Steve,

Please let us know how the migration goes. As someone who will probably be moving from max/cs to LW, I'd be very interested.
    Kevin Reagh

Nice to see it was all sorted out without any bad feeling

James..
    uh wha?