Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Audio Drop out issues, updated to latest version of AE and now whole system is crap

Quote Originally Posted by kltv View Post
    If you have a camera anywhere near your audio board that takes line audio, I would try feeding the line audio output from your board into an input on a camera and taking it in embedded in the camera video feed to the TriCaster. That might help you isolate the problem to the audio input hardware on the TriCaster itself.

Kris
    Great idea! Will give it a try. ty But would the rear inputs that are apart of the mother board, be an option if my font jacks are down?

I don't believe those are accessible to the TriCaster as audio sources.

Kris
    TriCasters: Mini, 410, 460, 850, 850 Extreme, 855 & 8000
    Replay: 3Play 820
    CG: LiveText3 - With LT[Scoreboards]
    Cameras: Sony NX5
    Macros: YoungMonkey MasterControl, Belkin N52

Quote Originally Posted by kltv View Post
    I don't believe those are accessible to the TriCaster as audio sources.
    Some TriCaster software versions do allow the motherboard and other 'external' audio inputs to be used, Kris. If I'm not mistaken, this might be a Premium Access feature, but essentially it's similar to the ability to configure "Supplemental Audio Devices" for outputs.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

Quote Originally Posted by SBowie View Post
    Some TriCaster software versions do allow the motherboard and other 'external' audio inputs to be used, Kris. If I'm not mistaken, this might be a Premium Access feature, but essentially it's similar to the ability to configure "Supplemental Audio Devices" for outputs.
    so if its my front audio jacks, what is my next step? Does netwek offer repair services? I jut past ,y one year period as it where, but we need this fixed, so I need to know my options for repair or replacement. ty

Quote Originally Posted by TWOCLive View Post
    so if its my front audio jacks, what is my next step? Does netwek offer repair services? I jut past ,y one year period as it where, but we need this fixed, so I need to know my options for repair or replacement. ty
    To answer this bit, you could start here: https://www.newtek.com/support/get-support/

This said, a couple of thoughts: First, have you tried creating a new session? Sometimes that does wonders to solve oddball issues. Otherwise, sometimes it can be helpful to work with your local reseller, if that applies, espcially where your warranty period is a near-run thing ...
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

Newtek does offer repair services out of warranty, and tech support would have to determine first if it seems to be a hardware issue for sure. As mentioned earlier, if you did a RESTORE and audio was still broke, would seem to be hardware then.

Do you have access to a USB audio interface? I can't keep up with the fast changes in software versions/features lately between the various models, but had read something about support for USB inputs on some such model with certain software...so if you have a USB interface handy, wouldn't hurt to connect it and see if it shows up at all in Audio Mixer

Thanks
    Jeff Pulera
    Streaming Broadcast Solutions - Newtek Elite

TriCasters: Mini with AE, TC1
    Camera: Sony PMW-X70 4K
    Controllers: All variety of XKeys
    PTZ: Newtek NDIHX-PTZ1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12