Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This is just TOO wierd

Quote Originally Posted by Ma3rk View Post
    I was reading some of the threads erikals & Kryslin have on their efforts. The LAMH editor, while still needing some polishes, seems to be really much more elegant in it's use than what LW has. I'm still a klutz with either, but watching the older LAMH vids is encouraging.

Now if those RMan guides can be exported to LW, then we've got something. I contacted him (Alessandro Mastronardi, i.e. AM) a few months ago & said he hopes to have that ability in a future release, possibly the next. In the mean time, he up & went and got himself hired by MPC in London! He recently stated though that his new position shouldn't impede development on LAMH & might even hurry things along.

He also mentioned to look for his work on the title character in the up coming "Lion King" this coming July. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CbLXeGSDxg
    Wow that's awesome, thanks for the info. Lion King looks amazing. Alessandro is a great artists and developer.

Talking of cat fur, this is a render I did a while ago with LAMH (rendered in iRay).

Attachment 144824

Have your tried bringing anything furry into LW yet? I need to retry some things that I simply didn't have enough RAM to process before.
    "Never be a cat in a cartoon. Never." Chief Wiggum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12