Thread: Hotkeys and selection bug in lw 2019.0.3

Hotkeys and selection bug in lw 2019.0.3

As it is said, the bug lies in the fact that the settings of my hot cases vanish in random order when working in the Layout and restrictions on the selection of objects appear - no more than one at a time. When restarting, the settings are restored, but at any time they can fly off again. Reinstallation did not bring tangible results.

I have custom shortcuts for selection in Modeler mostly. Form left shift to the right, select connected, drop selection, expand selection. I usually work pretty fast with this combo, and suddenly seems like the reset to default shortcuts has been pressed. This is in 2019.0.3. yet I think (but not 100% sure) the same is in 2018.0.7 after I installed 2015 and 2019 on my system.

Are you guys on PC or Mac? I nor my team members have seen anything like this. We are on PCs.
    Tim Parsons
    Technical Designer
    Sauder Woodworking Co.

http://www.sauder.com

Quote Originally Posted by next_n00b View Post
    I have custom shortcuts for selection in Modeler mostly. Form left shift to the right, select connected, drop selection, expand selection. I usually work pretty fast with this combo, and suddenly seems like the reset to default shortcuts has been pressed. This is in 2019.0.3. yet I think (but not 100% sure) the same is in 2018.0.7 after I installed 2015 and 2019 on my system.
    Thank you, I must check it.

P.S. PC / Win 7.

Win7.