Thread: Guide on how to setup natively in Lightwave Dynamic Liquid Effects ?

Guide on how to setup natively in Lightwave Dynamic Liquid Effects ?

Last edited by 3dhotshot; 04-15-2019 at 06:37 PM.

What was your question here?

that was an older plugin, not sure it is for sale anymore...as I recall it was quite fast for these things, but it was more of a kind of displacement plugin that did nice wakes, and also a particle solver that was quite fast for simulating particles in a better suited way for liquids than native particles, but I donīt think it was anywhere near deep fx or Up from worley.

Do you lack a good tutorial on clothFX for this?

there was also an old ripple displacement plugin that was free, that was broken in 2015, that would be nice to have back...just for ripple effects, otherwise long calculation times with clothFX natively.

You can do drone sharks as well with clothFX.

Hi Prometheus, This is perfect any video tutorial how to setup the baby shark drone .... trying to gather as many clothfx videos as I can nothing as nice as this on youtube btw

has the speed of calculations not improved on the new lw 2018 / 2019 at all ?
    Last edited by 3dhotshot; 04-16-2019 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 3dhotshot View Post
    Hi Prometheus, This is perfect any video tutorial how to setup the baby shark drone .... trying to gather as many clothfx videos as I can nothing as nice as this on youtube btw

has the speed of calculations not improved on the new lw 2018 / 2019 at all ?
    Not until summer, so many people asking for various tutorials, I would have to make a living on it somehow and quit working normally to have the time.