Thread: Condo Interior

Condo Interior

Here is a personal project I did a couple months ago for fun. All rendered in Lightwave 2018.

https://roundme.com/tour/356445/view/1207613/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	View1.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	419.4 KB 
ID:	144709   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	View2.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	415.2 KB 
ID:	144710  
    Threadripper 2990WX, X399 MSI MEG Creation, 64GB 2400Mhz RAM, GTX 1070 Ti 8GB

Cool! But I don't see a sink.
    Tim Parsons
    Technical Designer
    Sauder Woodworking Co.

http://www.sauder.com

That looks quite nice. You make the assets as well or acquire as needed?
    "Never be a cat in a cartoon. Never." Chief Wiggum

Looks lovely, though the ceiling looks a bit odd without any soft reflections, the lighting does look weirdly even too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Parsons View Post
    Cool! But I don't see a sink.
    There is one but I guess I didn't pay much attention to it when setting up the view. It's hiding behind the flowers on the island.

Quote Originally Posted by Ma3rk View Post
    That looks quite nice. You make the assets as well or acquire as needed?
    All the assets are from various places. Some from purchased libraries and some found free online. Spent plenty of time prepping stuff though since most of it had to be converted from various formats and sometimes fixed or cleaned up a bit. The only asset I modeled myself was the dining table.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas Jordan View Post
    There is one but I guess I didn't pay much attention to it when setting up the view. It's hiding behind the flowers on the island.
    I don't see the sink in the 360.
    Tim Parsons
    Technical Designer
    Sauder Woodworking Co.

http://www.sauder.com

Looks nice. I would spend more work on the brick texturing and walls/ceiling/misc other objects sharp corners, though.
    Win10 64 - i7 [email protected], p6t Deluxe v1, 48gb, Nvidia GTX 1080 8GB, Revodrive X2 240gb, e-mu 1820. Screens: 2 x Samsung s27a850ds 2560x1440, HP 1920x1200 in portrait mode

A.K.A "The Silver Fox" Gungho3D's Avatar
    Here is a personal project I did a couple months ago for fun. All rendered in Lightwave 2018.

https://roundme.com/tour/356445/view/1207613/
    Beautiful work, sweet as!

All the assets are from various places. Some from purchased libraries and some found free online. Spent plenty of time prepping stuff though since most of it had to be converted from various formats and sometimes fixed or cleaned up a bit. The only asset I modeled myself was the dining table.
    I know that tune. Doing the same thing from some Daz assets I've picked up over the years. They export ~ 98.7% successfully now, but some things need massaging. Mostly instanced items sometimes get confused, parented wrongly, that sort of thing. Using OD Tools to resurfacing but even that needs TLC. I might check out Octane in the near future.
    "Never be a cat in a cartoon. Never." Chief Wiggum

Quote Originally Posted by Rayek View Post
    Looks nice. I would spend more work on the brick texturing and walls/ceiling/misc other objects sharp corners, though.
    Agree...very nice room and arrangement though, the dinner table wood looks too thick though, if not intentional, and the carpet next to the tv set is quite thick as well, and some rounding of sharp corners could perhaps enhance it more.

Nice stuff anyway.