Thread: Loaded vdb not showing up in render

Loaded vdb not showing up in render

I downloaded the Lightwave 2019.0.2 trial and loaded the moana cloud.
    I added a null and assigned the OpenVDB Evaluator to it.
    Under properties I used the OpenVDB Info node, loaded the cloud vdb and plugged the grid into the grid.
    When I try to render it nothing shows up.
    What am I missing?

Got it to work. The trial was bugged and didn't show the Primitive Type dropdown menu.
    Thought it was taken away from 2018 to 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    Got it to work. The trial was bugged and didn't show the Primitive Type dropdown menu.
    Thought it was taken away from 2018 to 2019.
    Sometimes One may get losts in which tab is open in the properties panel, once hitting "p" for properties it doesnīt automaticly jump to the main first tab such as primitive type dropdown menu.
    I feel they lost some of that easy workflow..at least for volumetrics, all you had to concern about when using old hvīs was to stand on the right item when tweaking the hv elements, but if you had the hv ui open, it could always be open and no matter what item you pick or move in the scene, you can still just tweak desired element for volumetrics, with the new workflow you are forced to select the item and then make sure you stand on the right tab to get acess to the tweaking parameters, and as soon as you pick another scene element, you loose your UI for tweaking any volumetrics unlike the old hv system.