Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Facebook issues (again)

If the nVidia driver needed to be updated, the installer should warn you.

Currently, the only version available that has the Facebook fix is Advanced Edition 3. I think an issue was discovered that held back the other releases from going up this week.
    Kane Peterson
    Key Accounts Sales Engineer
    NewTek, Inc.

I heard a rumor that the only way to fix the Facebook issue is to upgrade to AE Version 3... which would cost $$. A colleague of mine heard this from his re-seller. But, NewTek support is still saying that there will be a patch for Version 2, it's just not ready yet. Is there not enough communication between NewTek and re-sellers? Or is someone trying to swindle?
    Travis Falk
    Operations Technician
    --
    TriCaster 860 AE V2
    3Play 3P1
    LiveText 3
    Daktronics All-Sport CG
    Hitachi Z-HD6000 Cameras

Quote Originally Posted by T-Mac View Post
    I heard a rumor that the only way to fix the Facebook issue is to upgrade to AE Version 3... which would cost $$. A colleague of mine heard this from his re-seller. But, NewTek support is still saying that there will be a patch for Version 2, it's just not ready yet. Is there not enough communication between NewTek and re-sellers? Or is someone trying to swindle?
    I'd go with newtek support on this.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123