Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No luck installing AE v.3...

From Browser To Broadcast jmmultex's Avatar
    I can confirm that once I upgraded the graphics card, I was able to install AE3 on my “860 from 855” TriCaster. I was able to get a GT640 from NewEgg and will be using that for now. I also tested with GTX 1050ti and GTX 1060 cards and both worked with no issues. Additionally, if you hook up a third monitor to the 10-series cards, the TriCaster sees it as a third multi-view. If there were a good way to run another port to the rear it would definitely be useful. I was looking at possibly swapping the eSATA port with a panel mount HDMI-mini port, but haven't found one yet that is directly installable without modifying the case. I'll keep looking and let folks know if I find one.

-John
    John Mahoney
    GNURAL NET, Inc.
    Trenton, NJ 08691

[email protected]
    http://www.gnuralnet.com

Gear:
    Gnural Net LiveToAir, TC1, TC1LP, MDS1, TC8000, Cameras: NDIHX-PTZ1, PTZ Optics ZCAM 20x

I tried to run the Campatibility Checker on our 460 with AW2 but keep coming up Windows needs to be updated. With NT always telling us not to do some updates, can I run the updates on our 460 to get the Campatibility Checker to work?

While a big deal hasn't been made about it, if you are running AE2 you can apply Windows Updates. I'd still set them to manual updates instead of automatic updating.
    Kane Peterson
    Key Accounts Sales Engineer
    NewTek, Inc.

Just tried to install AE3 on TriCaster Mini HD-4SDI and was greeted with the error window - "GPU, CPU or drivers on this machine are not supported by this version."
    Can anybody confirm that this is just the video driver that needs updating?

That would be my guess, but the way to confirm it is to update the drivers and try again
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

Updated the video driver and it worked for me.
    Last edited by dforsyth; 06-17-2019 at 01:55 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12