Thread: SimpleSupers.com CG App

SimpleSupers.com CG App

SimpleSupers is a plugin for PowerPoint on Windows. It allows you to use PowerPoint as a character generator with your production switcher or vision mixer. It generates an alpha channel from your PowerPoint slides outputs key and fill using your computers display outputs. It's a very simple, inexpensive solution for a CG or supplemental CG for your existing system. Many churches, ministries, schools and other production departments can't afford an external CG product. I developed this app for that market. Download the free trial at SimpleSupers.com and let me know what you think. Happy Supers.

Please consider adding NDI (with alpha) output, and the product will have much greater appeal to TriCaster (and vMix) users than a "Key+Fill" solution

Thanks

Jeff

I am looking into that, as well as a Mac version.

Quote Originally Posted by JPulera View Post
    Please consider adding NDI (with alpha) output, and the product will have much greater appeal to TriCaster (and vMix) users than a "Key+Fill" solution

Thanks

Jeff
    You can actually do this with NewTek Connect Pro $995. It takes your SDI inputs and will combine them with key and fill into 1 signal for NDI usage.