Thread: Chronosculpt import problem with normals...

Chronosculpt import problem with normals...

I'm having some problems, namely my normals are flipped on import- the outside is all dark, inside is bright.

Second, is there any way to change the lighting? Or make it flat? I cant see anything because of the weird location of the overhead light.

and 3rd, my model keeps rotating when i import it- its facing DOWN, even tho nothing in the cache or obj settings even have it there. No matter WHERE the mesh is in my sce,e chronosculpt brings it face down and inside out .

Are there any resources where i can find help for this, or is it "thanks for your money, figure it out yourself" kinda thing?

Quote Originally Posted by TaylorCaudle View Post
    I'm having some problems, namely my normals are flipped on import- the outside is all dark, inside is bright.

Second, is there any way to change the lighting? Or make it flat? I cant see anything because of the weird location of the overhead light.

and 3rd, my model keeps rotating when i import it- its facing DOWN, even tho nothing in the cache or obj settings even have it there. No matter WHERE the mesh is in my sce,e chronosculpt brings it face down and inside out .

Are there any resources where i can find help for this, or is it "thanks for your money, figure it out yourself" kinda thing?
    How did you export the MDD/Model? Was it from layout or another application? Does it look ok importing the same object and mdd into layout?
    i7 X3930/32GB/Quadro 4000

does sound like the normal were flip, and some program export the model facing away!