Thread: Glycon VR Instant Mocap now has free demos and improved room scale recording

Glycon VR Instant Mocap now has free demos and improved room scale recording

Hi,
    Some of you had asked for a demo version, and now there's a demo version!
    I've also updated the pricing structure, and added better hand gesture support for Rift users. Here's where you can get all of that...
    http://liberty3d.com/Glycon/
    Registered users will get an email a little later today with the latest version. I'm still looking for suggestions regarding props and sets that users might want to use. So if you have any suggestions, please let me know.

Here's a video about the new features...

As always, your feedback is welcome and encouraged!
    Thank you,
    -Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by ConjureBunny View Post
    instant essay creator
    Hi,
    Some of you had asked for a demo version, and now there's a demo version!
    I've also updated the pricing structure, and added better hand gesture support for Rift users. Here's where you can get all of that...
    http://liberty3d.com/Glycon/
    Registered users will get an email a little later today with the latest version. I'm still looking for suggestions regarding props and sets that users might want to use. So if you have any suggestions, please let me know.

Here's a video about the new features...

As always, your feedback is welcome and encouraged!
    Thank you,
    -Chilton
    Hi Chilton,

The new features are great! I would be glad to get the latest version. The only issue I'm stuck with is that I can't register on Liberty3D. Perhaps, it's because of my hotmail account. I never receive any activation emails... Is it better to use gmail instead? I don't want to register with my work related email, because I did have a lot of junk emails coming to it lately (once I accidentally used it for registration).

Thanks,
    Terry

Chilton Webb, VR renaissance man...
    shrox www.shrox.com
    -----------------------
    Heavy Metal Landing

-----------------------
    I build the best spaceships, the biggest spaceships, they're great, you'll love them.